Infopeople provides quality continuing education opportunities to library staff that are tailored to library needs and developed by experienced library professionals. This page presents Infopeople's planned training for the 2018/2019 training year. For California libraries there are some fee changes to note this year. See this page for more information.
Please note: this list is subject to change. To stay current with new offerings as they are added, you can subscribe to the IFPTraining list or subscribe to our training feed. You can also download and browse through this learning catalog for a comprehensive look at our online course offerings.
- All Work Is Team Work - Instructor: Cheryl Gould
- Workplace Burnout: Bouncing Back with Resilience - Instructor: Debra Westwood
- Supporting Workforce Development: Connecting People and Jobs in Your Community - Instructor: Ryan O'Grady
- Community Engagement: Building Connections with Technology - Instructor: Barbara Alvarez
- CELEBRATE. SERVE. COLLABORATE: Partnership As a Strategy for Immigrant Engagement - Presenter(s): Jessica Moore
- Harassment Prevention: Responding to Sexual, Racial, and Bullying Incidents from Staff or Patrons - Presenter(s): Dr. Steve Albrecht
- Introduction to the XR Cataloging Hackathon - Presenter(s): Kelly Robertson, Tammy Westergard, Sara Jones
- Service Excellence in Your Library - Instructor: Kate Laughlin
- Staff Competencies: How to Develop and Implement a Framework in Your Library - Brenda Hough
- Community Climate Cafes: Science Programming for Adults- Presenter(s): Sarah Kishler and Michele Rowic
- Library Collection Management: A Holistic Approach - Instructors: Holly Hibner and Mary Kelly
- Basic Cataloging and Classification - Instructors: Xiaoli Li
- Crafting for Adults - Presenter(s): Kimberli Buckley
- Reader's Advisory Fundamentals: Books and Beyond - Instructor: Francisca Goldsmith
- Communication Is More Than Words - Instructor: Cheryl Gould
- Cultural Intelligence - Instructor: Michele Villagran
- Children's Services Fundamentals - Instructor: Penny Peck
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion - Instructors: Allyson Coan, Laurel Johnson
- Introduction to Library Management - Instructor: Anne Cain
- Bilingual Storytimes - Presenter(s): Adilene Rogers
Note: More 2019-2020 courses to be listed soon.